Monday, August 18, 2008

Loving color...

Today I received an email from a good friend of mine who needs my “color coding / matching expertise” to help painting his kitchen… and then I thought of color… plain, bold, intense, brilliant and emotive color….
_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

I bumped into Crate&Barrel catalog and what a surprise this purple wall was… how many of us would paint a living room in purple? Remove Barney the dinosaur from your head and you got this….
__________________________________________________

This image above is from Crate&Barrel catalog and I in love with the wall color …
________________________________________________________________

I couldn’t help to post my bathroom pics; I just love this dark wall. In such of small space there was not much to do. I used white frames, colored towels and simple accessories... the result is in this photo below!
___________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

When choosing color be dared and provocative, let the color define your style and if by any chance you end up with Barney the dinosaur purple, there always be Big Bird yellow to cover up… just kidding!!

3 comments:

csainthi said...

love it!!!

you should add interior designer to your resume!

Unknown said...

Wow V! These pics are amazing!

V said...

thank u guys!